Rod, Julie, Xander (6 yrs.) and A.J. (8 yrs.)
Friday, May 30, 2008
Watch out for those muddles!
Xander's summer school theme is "camping". Yesterday he came walking up the stairs of the school wearing this adorable hat. It is a campfire complete with roasting sticks and real marshmallows. He loved it...heck, I loved it! I just had to share! Then today I got a call from the school, Xander had gone down the slide and landed in a mud puddle. When I got to the school with dry shoes and socks, I said, "Xan, what happened?" Xander said, "It's not big deal mom, I just landed in a muddle." I asked, "Muddle?" His response was great - "yeah, it's a mud puddle but muddle is an easier way of saying it".

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute hat. Is camping the theme for the whole summer? My girls start summer school tomorrow. They are so excited!
Post a Comment