Rod, Julie, Xander (6 yrs.) and A.J. (8 yrs.)
Saturday, September 12, 2009
I'm getting there!
Remind me never again to go 4 months without updating the blog! I've been getting yelled at from all sides to update the thing, when I finally sit down to do it, I realized how big of a task it was going to be. Following are SOME of the pics from this summer. I've got many more to go, but it's a start...I need a break though and will get back to it after a break (like a few hours this time). So much to update, too lazy to do it. I now know why some of my more dedicated friends update once a week or (much more ambitiously) once a day...I'm getting there, patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up with it! I love it. Especially now that I can comment! Watch out.
Post a Comment